Week 4 Webinar Join Link and Recording
In Week Four we will learn about basic hive inspection. This includes:
- Hive Inspection Protocol
- Brood (why is it important and evaluating brood health)
- Learn to ID honey & pollen storage
- Are my bees developing correctly?
- How much honey do they need to make it through the winter?
- And finally, do I need a queen excluder?
The webinar will be on February 2nd, 2021 at 6:30pm Eastern time. Our guest speaker is Sara Michaud of Bee Happy Homestead in RI.
Here's the link to join the live session: https://cornell.zoom.us/j/99859756574?pwd=QXl3Q0MrRVpxa1pxcm8xV2lPd2hYUT09
If you're joining from a mobile device, open the Zoom app on your device and enter the meeting ID: 998 5975 6574
The passcode is: 557926