Week 4 Webinar Join Link and Recording
In Week Four we will learn about basic hive inspection. This includes:
- Hive Inspection Protocol
- Brood (why is it important and evaluating brood health)
- Learn to ID honey & pollen storage
- Are my bees developing correctly?
- How much honey do they need to make it through the winter?
- And finally, do I need a queen excluder?
The webinar will be on February 5th, 2020 at 6:30pm Eastern time.
Here's the link to join the live session: https://cornell.zoom.us/j/845906697
If you're joining from a mobile device, open the Zoom app on your device and enter the meeting ID: 845 906 697