Week 2 Webinar Join Link and Recording
Join Live Webinar
On January 19th, 2021 at 6:30pm Eastern time we'll have our second live webinar. We'll cover:
- How to create a calendar for ordering, installing and getting your bees through the summer
- Considerations in setting up your apiary
- “A year in the apiary” – life cycle
- Time commitment;
- Goals and hive management practices
- When to order bees & from whom?
- Buying vs. raising vs. swarming a new queen
- And finally, timing and starter feeding
Our guest presenter will be Scott Hart, a NYS Master Beekeeper located in Fulton County, NY.