Week 2 Webinar Join Link and Recording
Join Live Webinar
On January 22nd, 2020 at 6:30pm Eastern time we'll have our second live webinar. We'll cover:
- How to create a calendar for ordering, installing and getting your bees through the summer
- Considerations in setting up your apiary
- “A year in the apiary” – life cycle
- Time commitment;
- Goals and hive management practices
- When to order bees & from whom?
- Buying vs. raising vs. swarming a new queen
- And finally, timing and starter feeding
Our guest presenter will be Scott Hart, a NYS Master Beekeeper located in Fulton County, NY.
Here's the link to join the live session: https://cornell.zoom.us/j/845906697
If you're joining from a mobile device, open the Zoom app on your device and enter the meeting ID: 845 906 697